Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, coal or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
More Features and Specifications:
- Access for external electrical voltage checks
- Application flexibility and communication interface capability
- Five LEDs provide sequence information
- Five function Run/Test Switch.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Local or remote annunciation of RM7840 operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
- Typical Required Components: Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.