Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner On/Off applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
The RM7895 consists of the Relay Module. Subbase, Amplifier and Purge Card.
More Features and Specifications:
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier, and prepurge timer are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Airflow switch check.
- Typical Required Components: Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.