The Honeywell Proportional Low Voltage Actuator Fail Safe Mode is Non-Spring Return (NSR).
This Low Voltage Actuator M7284C1000/U Modutrol Motor dimensions are: 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 7 5/16 in. deep.
The Series 71, 72 and 76 Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return motors used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed.
- Replaces M734H,J,; M744S,T,Y; and M745L,S,T,Y Motors.
- M7164, M7261, M7284, and M7294 are non-spring return motors; M7282, M7285, M7286 and M7685 are spring return motors.
- Integral spring return returns motor to normal position when power is interrupted.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac. Models available with factory installed transformer, or a field added internal transformer.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard—screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Most motors have field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°).
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- Nominal timing standard of 30 seconds (90° stroke), and 60 seconds (160° stroke). Other timings available.