The V51E Butterfly Valve is a firing rate valve used to provide variable flow control of natural, liquefied petroleum (LP), and manufactured gases. It is also applicable to controlling air flow. The V51E Valve is actuated by a firing rate motor mounted directly on the valve. The V51E is not applicable as a safety shutoff valve.
Used with Honeywell Modutrol motors with Q100 Linkage.
- Use in commercial and industrial installations where large amounts of gas must be closely controlled.
- Adaptable to most modulating jobs.
- Modutrol motor, such as the M9484 or M9494, (Model M94 are Flame Safeguard Firing Rate Motors) may be mounted directly on valve or close to it.
- Valve mechanism has strain release.
- Adjustable stroke over low fire-high fire range.
- Straight-through valve pattern.