Pilot Burner ZMI
- Pilot burner with forced air supply
- Safe flame control thanks to ionization electrode
- Reliable electrical ignition
- Space-saving slim design due to single-electrode operation
- Optimum positioning thanks to moveable mounting device
- Different lengths make it suitable for many installation situations
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to simple design
- Can be used in many applications
- Optional: ZMIC with ceramic tip
For safely igniting gas burners on furnaces in the metal, ceramics and non-ferrous metal industries and on heat treatment installations. The ZMI can also be used as an independently operated burner. Suitable for operation with natural gas, town gas/coke oven gas or LPG.
The pilot burner is ignited electronically and monitored by a single ignition and ionization electrode.
The ZMIC 28 with ceramic tip has a longer, sharper flame. The ceramic tube has a longer service life and is suitable for higher temperatures.