TORREXX™ Electric LPG Vaporizer
TORREXX™ fills the application niche where 3-phase power is available and eliminates the corrosion, evaporation and frequent ‘shut-downs’ associated with electric waterbaths.
TORREXX defines the industrial standard for dry electric LPG and NH3 vaporizers. A robust 135amp rated contactor provides power to the heating elements. The modular temperature controller allows easy maintenance or replacement. In the event of a “high liquid level occurrence,” our proprietary Liqui-Safe Valve™ prevents liquid LPG from passing downstream of the vaporizer. The valve provides visual indication of activation. This allows easy troubleshooting and assures the enduser the device is functioning properly.
- Thermocouple temperature sensor increases life and reduces maintenance.
- Withstands momentary power interruptions without service disruption.
- Hazardous area classification – Class I, Division 1, and Zone 1.
- Dry electric design requires no water or glycol.
- 98% thermal efficiency.
- Operates on any LPG mixture from 100% propane to 100% butane.
- Perfect for any climate – rated to -40 F./ -40 C.
- Ready for operation in less than one minute.
- Optional economy operation valve – allows vaporizer use only when needed. Pressure activated. Can be field installed on any unit up to 160 GPH. No electricity required.