The Protection Controls Tele-Fault II is the first-outage fault finder flame safeguard equipment. In addition, it has reliability and operating savings for monitoring equipment in heating and processing systems. In summary, it can monitor up to 8 read-out positions.
TeleFault II Lights and Push Buttons:
- START-UP Lights indicate all monitored open limits when power is applied or when RESET button is pressed.
- FIRST-OUT Lights indicate first monitored limit to open.
- SILENCE ALARM button de-energizes FIRST-OUT alarm circuit.
- RESET REQUIRED light indicates Tele-Fault II requires reset.
- POWER INTERRUPTION light indicates 115V power supply has been interrupted.
- RESET light indicates Tele-Fault II is operational.
- RESET button silences alarm and resets Tele-Fault II.
Ask us for engineering or product support.