BLENDAIRE LPG Air Mixers
Algas-SDI BLENDAIRE mixers accurately mix 2 gas streams at pressures up to 150 PSIG for standard units and up to 250 PSIG for high pressure units. Standard packages are set up for LPG-air mixing to replace or augment the supply of natural gas for industrial back-up or for city gas (synthetic natural gas) production as a lead in to natural gas or for augmenting the supply of natural gas such as peak shaving.
At the heart of the BLENDAIRE is the FVO 3-port mixing valve that automatically and accurately balances the orifice area for each flow stream according to flow rate. The process does not rely on feedback from electronic controls that can fail or go out of calibration. Operation of these units is simple and failsafe, relying on cross linked regulators to equally govern the pressure entering each side of the mixing valve. Valve port position and flow rate position indicators are provided for direct visual indication.
This proportional mixer provides accurate LPG/Air mixtures within desired adjustable ratios and delivery pressures of up to 150 PSIG.
- Port Ratio indicator and Flow Rate indicator
- Optional Automatic ratio adjustment system with explosion proof servo motor and PID control enhances mixing ratio accuracy based on feedback from calorimeter or gas analyzer refines
- Optional touch screen operator interface available standard in four languages — English, French, Spanish and Turkish
- 110V/50-60Hz or 220V/50-60Hz
- FM approved
- European PED and ATEX compliant units available
- 16 – 870 MMBTU/hr