XPV Packaged Propane-Air Mixing System
XPV systems are self contained units that provide a natural gas compatible mixture of propane and air or LPG vapor and air. These systems are supplied with a dry electric vaporizer and a venturi mixer. An accumulator tank enables the venturi to cycle on and off to meet the required load allowing 100% turndown. Operation is quiet, reliable and safe.
XPV compact LPG-air mixing systems are available in various propane and LPG models providing gas/air mixtures from 2.5 – 28 million BTU/Hr at pressures from 5-12 PSIG atmospherically. A liquid pump, such as the Algas-SDI STABILAIRE may be required to provide sufficient gas pressure for the mixing process.
- Ready to operate in 1 minute from a cold start
- Systems up to 12 psig discharge pressure do not require compressed air
- Can be used with LPG — discharge pressures vary. Contact factory for more information.
- ASME constructed surge tank with “U” stamp
- FM Approved
- Available in most voltage configurations
- 5 – 28 MMBTU/hr