The Hauck direct drive Turbo Blower is available in six pressure ranges from 12–36 osig (5.2—15.5 kPa) and 63 different sizes ranging from 240 to 13,000 scfm (6.4—348 nm3/min) for providing large or small volumes of air at constant pressures. The Turbo Blower is designed to supply air for combustion or for any low pressure air application.
Hauck manufacturers an extensive line of fiberglass turbo blowers. Originally designed to provide combustion air, TBA blowers can be used on any application requiring low pressure air. The larger units provide both the increased capacity needed for larger furnaces as well as the higher pressures necessary for recuperation and flame shaping. Maximum inlet temperature is 200°F.
- Efficiencies of up to 50% over conventional blowers
- Meets air volume and pressure requirements with smaller horsepower
- Reduced power consumption
- Easily rotated to any of 14 available positions
- Corrosion resistant for longer life